- The conditions of components of the cooling system revealed in the course of check (see the Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases) the damaged hoses are subject to replacement without fail.
- Merge liquid from the cooling system (see the Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases).
- Weaken and take aside fixing collars. Accurately remove a hose from reception branch pipes. If the hose does not give in to removal, try to rotate it, trying not to damage a branch pipe which breakage is fraught with considerable expenses, remember that branch pipes of a radiator are among enough fragile components! If the hose does not give in, it needs to be cut, - the cost of a new hose is incomparable to costs of acquisition of a replaceable radiator. Before cutting a hose, prepare the replaceable element suitable on a standard size.
- At installation of a new hose at first put on it collars then establish a hose on branch pipes. If collars of coupling type initially were established, replace them with screw. For simplification of installation of rigid hoses moisten internal surfaces of their ends with soap water or heat in hot water (do not lower a hose in the boiling water - it can be stratified).
- After installation of a hose check correctness of its laying in a motive compartment for branch pipes. Establish collars for the ends of a hose, having brought them for flaring of branch pipes, and tighten them.
- Fill the cooling system (see the Head of the Power supply system and production of the fulfilled gases).
- Start the engine and make sure of lack of leak of cooling liquid from the served knot.