8.1. Adjustment of the drive of switching of RKPP 717.461
Design of the drive of switching of RKPP of a series 717.4 (model ML 230)
- Details of a design of the drive of switching of RKPP of a series 717.4 are presented on an illustration to which all references which are found in the text belong.
- Park the car on the flat horizontal platform.
- Include neutral transfer.
- Having wrung out forward (in the direction of the movement), bring the switching lever with the established rod head out of the central situation.
- Level a rod (1) with a head (2).
- Transfer the lever of switching of transmission to the central situation and carry out gearing, having filled the end of a rod of switching in a head (2).
- Without allowing a rod provorachivaniye with a head (1 and 2) and without bringing the switching lever out of the central situation, tighten a carving pin (3).
- Check freedom of the course of the blocking finger and correctness of longitudinal installation of rods of switching.
- Take the blocking finger and test the switching drive at the working engine. Check sizes of gaps of gearing of rods with the lever on a basic arm in all provisions of transmission.