10.1.2. Removal, installation and check of coupling
Details of installation of components of assembly of coupling
- Illustrative material according to procedures of removal/installation of components of coupling is given in an illustration to which all references which are found in the text belong.
- Remove RKPP (see the Head the Manual box of gear shifting).
- In stages, no more than on 1 ÷ 1.5 turns for approach, turn out fixing bolts (9) (Allen) and remove assembly of a basket of coupling (6) and the conducted disk (5), - when using of the aligning mandrel (012) act strictly according to instructions of manufacturers of adaptation.
- Estimate a condition of the conducted and press disks.
- Estimate a flywheel condition.
- Replace defective components.
- On the models equipped with RKPP of a series 717.4 remove the release bearing (7) and the bifurcate lever of switching off of coupling (8). Estimate degree of wear of components, in case of need make replacement.
- On the models equipped with RKPP of a series 716.6 check the central operator for existence of signs of wear and development of leaks. In case of need make replacement.
- Installation is made upside-down, - track correctness of installation of the conducted disk, on models with RKPP of a series 717.4 grease deepenings in the bifurcate lever of switching off of coupling under a spherical bolt of a case of a box and a rod of a pusher of the executive cylinder (arrow).