14.8.8. Removal and installation of assembly of the ceiling console
Details of installation of components of the ceiling console
- Details of installation of components of the ceiling console are shown on an illustration to which all references which are found in the text belong.
- Open a cover of the module of the transmitter of remote control of the drive of garage doors (1) on the panel of the ceiling console (2).
- Open a cover (3) switches of the electric drive of the top hatch (S13/2).
- Release from clamps and remove plafonds of the ceiling lamp (4).
- Turn out the screws (5) located under a cover (1) of the transmitter and lenses of plafonds (4).
- Release the black clamps (7) located near switches of saloon lighting.
- Wring out both clamps (6) back and at the same time give the panel of the ceiling console (2) forward.
- Having lowered down and races having connected the contact socket of a ceiling electrical wiring (X18/2), remove the panel (2).
- In case of need release from console assembly the switch (S13/2) of the electric drive of the top hatch (see the Section Removal and installation of the switch of management of functioning of the electric drive of the top hatch).
- On the models equipped with the traveling computer remove the module of last (N41) (see the Section Removal and installation of assembly of the traveling computer (at the corresponding complete set of the car)).
- Installation is made upside-down.