2.6.2. Running in of the new car
To provide reliability and durability of the car in operation, throughout the first 15000 km of a run it is necessary to follow the following rules:
- Do not start on full gas, avoid sharp dispersals and excessive increases in turns of the engine;
- Try to move with a speed no more than 2/3 from the maximum value;
- In due time switch transfers, avoid braking by the engine;
- On models with AT use ranges 3, 2 and 1 only in case of need and at low speeds of the movement;
- Avoid activation of the kickdown mode, - do not squeeze out against the stop the accelerator pedal;
- You do not brake too sharply. Normal extra earnings of new brake shoes happens over a run in 300 km during which it is necessary to brake, whenever possible, smoothly and with average intensity.
After repair or replacement of the engine, and also after replacement of brake shoes it is necessary to observe similar restrictions and recommendations.