6.1.12. Removal and installation of the fuel-supply line going from the fuel filter to the fuel highway - model 163.154.157 / 172 / 174 / 175
Details of installation of the fuel-supply line connecting the fuel filter to the distributive highway on models 163.154.157/172/174/175 (engines of a series 112 and 113, except 113.981)
- Details of installation of the fuel-supply line connecting the fuel filter to the distributive highway on models 163.154.157/172/174/175 (engines of a series 112 and 113, except 113.981) are shown on an illustration to which all references which are found in the text belong.
- Tire out the car on the elevator.
- Open a cowl and record it in vertical position.
- Remove panels of finishing of the power unit.
- Dump pressure in a power supply system via the service valve (see the Section Dropping Pressure in fuel system of the petrol engine).
- Disconnect the line of supply of fuel (1), - merge the fuel remains in the prepared capacity, at once to a zakuporta the open ends of lines.
- Remove both left wheels and loker of protection of wheel arches.
- Remove the left deflectors of anti-gravel protection of the bottom.
- Turn out screws of fastening of a body to a frame and raise the left edge of body assembly.
- Disconnect a fuel-supply line (2) from assembly of the fuel filter (3), - at once to a zakuporta the open end of the line.
- Release a fuel-supply line (2) from intermediate clamps (4) on a frame and, having pulled back, remove it from the car.
- Installation is made upside-down. In conclusion check a fuel path for existence of signs of development of leaks.