6.2.15. Removal and installation of a cooler of fuel on models 163.113
Details of installation of a cooler of fuel on models 163.113 (the series 612 engine)
- Details of installation of a cooler of fuel on models 163.113 (the series 612 engine) are shown on an illustration to which all references which are found in the text belong.
- Open a cowl and record it in vertical position.
- Remove panels of finishing of a cover of a head of cylinders.
- Merge cooling liquid from a radiator.
- Disconnect also to a zakuporta a cap a hose of supply of fuel (1) to a cooler of fuel (5).
- Disconnect from a cooler a hose of removal of fuel (2), - at once to its zakuporta.
- Disconnect a hose of removal of cooling liquid (4) from a thermostat casing.
- Turn out fixing bolts (7) and remove assembly of a cooler of fuel (5), having disconnected from it a hose of supply of cooling liquid (3).
- Installation is made upside-down.
- In conclusion start the engine and check components of power supply systems and cooling of the engine for existence of signs of development of leaks.