6.2.4. Service of components of the drive of a butterfly valve
See the Section Service of Elements of the Drive of a Butterfly Valve adjusted for features of a concrete design.
Check and adjustment of the drive of a butterfly valve
Adjustment of the drive of a butterfly valve on diesel models (engines of series 612 and 628)
- Illustrative material on check and adjustment of the drive of a butterfly valve on models 163.136 (the series 111 engine) is presented on an illustration to which all references which are found in the text belong.
- Check a state and freedom of the course of the returnable lever (31/1) and a driving cable (32). Replace defective components.
- Squeeze out the accelerator pedal so that the returnable lever (31/1) rested against the limiter (b).
- Rotating to the left at the squeezed-out pedal, release the limiter of the maximum opening of the gate (38).
- Rotating to the right give the limiter (38) into position.
- Release the accelerator pedal and make sure that the returnable lever rests against the limiter of idling (and).
- Make sure of completeness of the course of a butterfly valve.