13.2.15. Removal and installation of assemblies of front seats
Details of installation of a front seat (on the example of a driver's seat with the electric drive)
- Details of installation of a front seat are shown on an illustration to which all references which are found in the text belong.
- Remove a seat head restraint (see the Head Governing bodies and methods of safe operation).
- Bring a seat into the convenient, opening access to a cap (2) situation, remove a cap and turn out the screw (4) fastenings of anchor knot (5) of a seat belt.
- Turn out forward screws (1) of fastening of the console of assembly of a front seat (3).
- Shift a seat (3) against the stop forward.
- Turn out back screws (1) of fastening of the console of assembly of a front seat (3).
- Disunite the socket of an electrical wiring (6) of contact knot (X55/3 or X55/4) of the corresponding seat.
- Remove a seat (3) and take it from interior of the car, - try not to damage a paint and varnish covering of body elements.
- Installation is made upside-down, - replace fixture, grease a carving of bolts before installation with special sealant for fixing of threaded connections.